A friend recently recommended this, and we LOVE it.
Just make french toast using banana bread. Sure, it's like feeding your kids batter fried cake for breakfast, but I figure after the kids have their syrup and butter on regular french toast, I should get bonus points for switching to something with fruit in it.
I've been told this is also good with pumpkin bread, carrot bread, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi! so glad to see you started a blog! so fun to catch up. we are about to make ours private... but if you want and invite- let me know. how cool to have meet pres. bush. your pictures look awesome... what fun adventures you have been on. hope you are great! love hillary
You're the perfect family to have a blog. You do so many amazing travels and are creating great memories for your children. It's nice to catch up.
Hey Chelisa! Awesome blog. What exciting times. Dawn is in South Africia right now, Danbar? She will be there for another month. I was suppose to go, but we decided to buy a new house instead. Bummer about the trip though. Hey we have a blog as well: www.klingonsmithtimes.blogspot.com
I really need to update it though. I have slacked off big time with the move. Hope to see you guys soon.
Stacia
This sounds delicious!! I am totally going to try it soon since I have a load of ripe nanas.
Thanks!
Post a Comment