Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Dirt is Good
With our move back to America being so close, we're running out of most of the consumables we brought with us. It was a sad day when we saw the last of our laundry detergent. (We haven't smelled the same since.) I've starting trying a variety of different local detergents. After pulling yet another dingy load of laundry out of the washing machine, I decided to read the box of the latest laundry detergent more carefully. It was then that I noticed their slogan, "dirt is good." I guess they really do deliver. I also love the directions of "put a handful in with the clothes." Gotta love it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's SO funny! I'm trying to think of other slogans, like for toothpaste, "Cavities are fun" or deodorant, "BO smells nice"-
Wow Chelisa--You guys truly live the life!!! What an incredible experience--I was so excited to get your comment--and find your blog! I have been terrible at keeping in touch. Blogging has been so awesome! Good luck with the move--and Congrats on your new little one--a girl--how exciting!!! --Cosi
Hey, we could market our own chain of products here. Personally, I think BO is nice deodorant would be a best seller.
when are you guys moving back? I love your about comment about BO. And Dirt is good...oh man...nothing is worse than dingy "just washed" laundry! My mom told me you were due in October also, that's so fun, and congrats on another girl! I can't believe I'm having twins...Josh came home late last night and I woke up and told him I think I had a dream we were having twins...he laughed...he said it was real. lol I don't think I knew that your husband was a twin. Seems like there are a lot of twins here in my neighborhood...
I didn't know you had a blog!! :)
Post a Comment