We're still not moved into our house, but we're kind of camping out there. After 3 weeks in a hotel, we decided to sleep at our house even though we're still waiting for our stuff to get here. (There were no hotels in Snoqualmie, so I was driving the kids all to school in the early morning hours from Issaquah.) Today our first batch of things arrived. It's the things we were able to ship by air from Tanzania, so now we have kitchen stuff, sheets, and some toys. Yippeee!
We all love it here. Snoqualmie is a great place for kids. Britton, Taylor and Colin have enjoyed the nearby parks and all the neighborhood kids. School is off to a good start for all of them as well. Britton is at scouts right now with Tim on a canoe trip. There are lots of fun things to do around here, especially right now before the rain kicks in. :)
I want to get some pictures posted, but we're not really set up for that yet, and things are kind of crazy. I'm looking forward to when life settles down a bit, and I'm able to get back into blogging. Until then, we're alive and well.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We got to visit with Rick a few weeks ago and he talked about how excited he is to have you guys move close by. Good luck getting settled and I can't wait to hear about the baby!
Glad to hear you are kinda moving in. Hope all is well.
Love ya all,
Stacia
I'm so glad to hear from you! Sounds like you really love the area and I'm so glad :)
I am so glad you are getting settled and actually have a few worldly belongings with you now! I can't wait to hear about the newest baby Tree- it won't be long now!!
Moving can be such a nightmare...especially from another country! It'll be like christmas everytime you get some boxes in the mail. :)
Post a Comment