




First of all I have to say that I LOVE our new neighborhood. It's perfect for trick-or-treating. Lots of houses had Halloween decorations out, and there was plenty of candy to be had. :) Our friends, The Picards, were in town so they came over for pumpkin waffles and trick-or-treating with us. It was great catching up with them. Also, Gramma and Aunt Christy were here as well. Christy, always the fun aunt, was dressed as Wendy from Peter Pan. Tim dressed as Mark Anthony. Last year I was Cleopatra with him. Hopefully I can squeeze back into that one next year. Britton was the Grim Reaper, Taylor sported a Super Girl costume, Teagan was Super Baby, and Colin... he threw together what he termed as the "Ultimate Super Hero" costume. Spiderman was the base costume, with a Robin Cape and gloves. The Thing chest plate and mask finished off the look for him. He made us laugh the whole night as every 20 minutes or so, he took another piece off. Five year olds are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment