Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moving Update

Not much to report on, but I haven't written in a long time. Let me just state for the record, "I don't like moving." OK, I love the idea of moving back to America, but the whole moving out process stinks. They're currently loading all our belongings into crates. We've essentially ignored the kids for the last week as we prepared for the move. I am really looking forward to having some quality summer time with them. The kids and I leave next Tuesday. Poor Tim has an additional 2 and a half weeks here. I have a bunch of pictures I would love to post, but unfortunately, they are stored on our computer which is packed.

2 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

You're almost home!!! I can't wait-

Gina said...

Good luck with the move! I can't wait to have you on American soil again!